9.04.2014

Our life lately

I feel a seasonal switch happening around me, its an organic natural change. The leaves on the very top of the maple trees are turning red and my evening runs go well into the sunset. Our youngest child is now in preschool and adjusting to a new environment, his new home full of nurturing and learning. Our mornings are yet to find a rhythm again, somewhat chaotic, we seem to be settling into the new routine. I have a hard time getting up in the morning, always have, always will. Once I'm up, I'm ok but getting there is hard work and the later the sun decides to come up the harder it gets. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that I've signed up to run a Marathon in October and the training is becoming harder due to the days being shorter already and getting up at 5:30 am means running in complete darkness. That freaks me out, I run short runs so I don't have to run in the dark. Fall is the best season for running and I plan to use this time to enjoy some trails before the snow covers them up for the winter.

Also it feels like a good time for shifts and I may be ready to make a few, I want to set some goals, resolutions if you wish. I'm not one to make new years resolutions (who keeps them anyways) but when I feel the urge for a shift its mostly a shift I've needed for a while. Creativity, Simplicity in Living and Nurture is what I wish to have more of in my life. Not in this order and not that I don't have it already but I am seeking to make changes that will introduce more opportunities to invite these energies into my life and fuel me in a positive way. So cheers to the changing season and changes following the red leafs on the maple trees.  Oh how I love the colors and smells of Fall.

Here are some random pics snapped in the last few weeks! Have a great September...

Vintage carousel, Faris was not sure about it.

Ticandaroga at Shelburne Museum 


little helpers

"He enjoys to lay on the floor and play, doesn't he" said his teacher new teacher after the second day.

great a building and handling a hammer, so proud of him

laundry, foot and trains

slowly making some changes in their bedroom

jumping, always jumping

first day of school

No comments:

Post a Comment